WHMCS COZA EPP Module
WHMCS-COZA-EPP is a registry.net.za registrar module for WHMCS developed by AllWorldIT. This module is released free of charge and opensource, it relies on revenue generated by providing installation and support services.
Supported ZA SLDs include: co.za, web.za, org.za and net.za
Latest Versions: v1.0.0 - 2015-09-05 - http://download.allworldit.org/whmcs-coza-epp/v1.0.0/ (latest)
All Downloads: http://download.allworldit.org/whmcs-coza-epp/
Installation & Support
Installation and support services are available by contact AllWorldIT.
A range of additional services are offered including:
- WHMCS hosting (PCI-DSS compliant)
- Module development
- Payment gateway integration
For FREE support please use the community mailing list.
The structure of the modules/ directory should allow you to simply extract it into your WHMCS installation.
Setting up the registrar module
- Browse to your Setup => Products/Services => Domain Registrars
- Select "Cozaepp"
- Enter in your registry.net.za EPP login details & certificate path (this is the full server-side filesystem path to your .pem file, DO NOT store this under htdocs/public_html)
- Save Settings
- Setup your domain pricing, make sure "DNS Management", "Email Forwarding", "ID Protection", "EPP Code" are all disabled.
Setting up the registrar widget
- Browse to your Setup => Administrator Roles
- Select the role you want to enable the Widget on
- Click on the "COZA Balance" module to enable it
Setting up the cozaeppsync.php script
Edit your crontab and include something like this:
For pre 5.2:
15 9 * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/whmcs/modules/registrars/cozaepp/cozaeppsync.php
As of version whmcs 5.2:
15 */4 * * * cd /var/www/whmcs/crons; /usr/bin/php domainsync.php > /dev/null 2>&1
The following registrar command buttons have been added
- "Request Delete" button - delete a domain
- "Approve Transfer" button - approve a transfer away from us
- "Cancel Transfer Request" button - cancel a transfer requested by us
- "Reject Transfer" button - reject a transfer away from us
WHMCS COZA EPP Tools
The WHMCS COZA EPP Tools are a collection of contributed utilities from the open source community. The members who contribute have very deep insights into the specific problem domains for the particular issues the tools address.
Setting up the cozaeppdisableautorenew.php script
- move the
- run the file manually: